The Roller is a light filled creative co-working open plan share office based in a Zetland/Rosebery warehouse, we currently have 7 open plan desks, 3 small offices, meeting spaces and a partitioned photographic studio.
Come and join our small community of like minded creative individuals and small businesses in our co-working warehouse space. We have a great Sydney location in Zetland near the exciting new town centre development of Green Square. You can meet your clients in our private meeting space, bounce ideas off other tenants and even book your photo or video shoot or event in our photo studio.
The vibe is a friendly hum of activity with tunes always playing in the background, making for a creative environment that is never hectic. If your dog is friendly you can bring canine friends to work with you.
Share rate includes use of internet (ethernet & wifi), meeting rooms, garbage collection, cleaning. Desks come with good quality chairs, rolling cabinets, and adjacent shelving.
The meeting room table doubles as a ping pong table. and beer and bubbles are usually in the fridge.
We currently have creatives, photographers and marketers sharing the space and would love other complementary like-minded individuals to join.
Rates start at $120/week +GST for a desk. An office suite starts at $280/week + GST. all inclusive (monthly minimum).
Contact Keith Saunders on 0418 497 791 or Michael Bradfield on 0419 273 058 to discuss what options are available.
Level 1, 2 Epsom Rd, Zetland 2017
There's everything you need:
• Bookable private meeting room.
• Lounge area.
• Reversal cycle air conditioning.
• Close to trains and buses.
• Storage shelves.
• Lockable under desk storage trolley.
But there's also a few things you probably haven't thought of like:
• A ping pong table in the studio when there's no shoot on.
• Spotify runs quietly in the background from our 1950s TV.
• You can ride and park your non motorised 2 wheels inside.
• No lock in contracts' you only have to give a month's notice.
• Use of the photo studio by the hour or by the day, at cheaper than market rates.
• But most of all there's a community of like minded people to bounce ideas off.
Why don't you come in and have a look. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org